* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: leaflet
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: front / back covers
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: inner spread with book guide
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: leaflet development – dragon illustration
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: dragon breath illustration tests
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: watercolor concepts (front cover)
* DRAGONLANCE BOOKFEST: ink concepts (ornaments for back cover)
Dragonlance Bookfest was an advertisement leaflet for a sales event of fantasy saga book series hosted in a shopping mall. I did both the graphic design and conceptualise the content.
The illustrations for front and back covers were done using water-colours inspired by some works of other illustrators. For the inner spread with book guide I used some of the Dragonlance series book art.
The core idea for this project was to make the leaflet look like old medieval handwritten books with lots of calligraphy and ornaments. I wanted to do this project offline without computer as much as possible, so in many places I mix illustration made by hand, almost unedited with later added computer graphics.
My other design projects: